Simply Skateboarding assists young people with all aspects of skateboarding. We see skateboarding as more than just a sport, we view skateboarding as a powerful tool to assist young people to reach their full potential; in not only the physical sense, but also in their personal development.
Our staff are specialised and have extensive experience working with young people, local government, and within the skatepark sector.
Our Range of Services & Programs
Simply Skateboarding offers a range of services and programs including:
- Beginner to Advanced Skateboard Clinics
- Gender Specific Skateboard Clinics
- Skateboard Related Events
- Competitions, Demonstrations, Openings
- Skateboard Facility Management
- Skateboard Facility Consultations
- Local Government Specific Skateboard Programs
- BMX Programs & Workshops
- Graffiti Workshops & Demonstrations
Why Simply Skateboarding?
We work with our clients to customise our services to their particular needs. With experience in youth work, skateboard facility management and skateboarding programs our mission is to provide a service that exceeds expectations.